Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Rainbow birthday

Hi!
This is a CAS card I made today, I saw some cards like this on Pinterest, of course, this is one is different but I like it! (if you click in the word Pinterest, you'll see my inspiration)


I use my watercolors to make the background, then use the Happy Birthday stamp with Memento tuxedo black ink pad. Placed it on a black cardstock mat and card is finished!

Challenges:
Simon says (Wed): stamp
Seize the Birthday: anything goes - topping:rainbow
Simon says (Monday): stamp it on
Crazy for CAS: pinterest inspired



8 comments:

  1. Lovely cas card! Absolutely loved the random watercolored rainbow background, and that big Happy Birthday looks great on it! Thanks for joining us at Seize the Birthday challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a lovely card! I love how you blended the colors so perfectly and how the pops of black are running throughout. This design is so ideal for so many different people! Thank you for sharing your talents with us for this week's Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge!

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love creating rainbow backgrounds and yours is absolutely perfect. Thank you for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge. Good Luck!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Lovely simple Cas card! Thank you for joining Crazy for Cas.

    ReplyDelete
  5. We wan't to see what card was your inspiration, it's in the rules. Love your card, rainbow is my favorite color

    ReplyDelete
  6. Yes, now I see it! The link is there. Thanks for your message

    ReplyDelete
  7. Love the watercolor effect! Thanks for joining us this month at Crazy for CAS!

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thanks for joining the Crazy for CAS pinterest inspired challenge. Nice card.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...