Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, September 24, 2018

More of the simple cards

Hello!
Still not feeling well here, this virus doesn't want to leave our home, hahaha... it seems the virus feels "at home"... Anyways, I was coloring some and made these two cards, again, very simple, I can't think about sketch or embellishments, maybe this week I can do better cards... bear with me!



I stamped the images with Tuxedo black Memento ink and colored it with Koh-i-noor watercolor pencils. For the first one I used a corner punch and some rhinestones for the flowers' centers. For the second one I only put some rhinestones in the corners to embellish it a little bit.

Challenges:
Less is more: one layer card + floral
Sweet stampin': dies/punches
Polkadoodles: anything goes
DLArt: linky anything goes
QKR Stampede: anything goes

6 comments:

  1. Sorry to hear you're unwell hun, may you soon be tufty earred and fluffy tailed again. Your cards might be "simple" but they are very pretty and effective! Hugs, cousin Squirrel xx

    ReplyDelete
  2. These are lovely simple cards, suitable for many purposes. Hope you feel better soon. Thanks so much for playing along with Sweet Stampin' xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. These are really sweet! I love the simplicity of both. Thanks for joining our weekly challenge at QKR Stampede!

    ReplyDelete
  4. They're both very pretty. Hope you feel better soon. Thank you for joining us at Sweet Stampin' this week. Sammy-x

    ReplyDelete
  5. Really clean&simple cards. Super.

    Thanks for joining us at Polkadoodles

    ReplyDelete
  6. Your cards may be simple but that's exactly what we like at LIM! :) Love all the white space and the cute florals you used. Thanks for joining us at Less Is More and I hope to see you playing along our current CASE the Guest Designer challenge!

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...