Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Wednesday, September 5, 2018

Classic Christmas colors

Hello everybody!
I want to show you a new card I made for Christmas using traditional green and red colors.


I don't remember where I've got the image (I think it's a Cuddly Buddly freebie from long ago), I colored it with Koh-i-noor acuarelable pencils. I cut it with a Sizzix oval die and with a bigger one I cut the green mat. The patterned paper is from a Russian pack (don't remember the brand). To embellish the card I used a red Christmas ribbon and some glitter for the image.


Challenges:
Craftyhazenuts Christmas: anything Christmas (optional: angel)
Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper: anything goes
A bit more time to craft: anything goes
My time to craft: Christmas in August
DLArt linky challenge: anything goes
Lemon shortbread: anything goes
The Holly and Ivy Christmas: anything Christmas goes
Christmas at Sweet Stamping: anything Christmas goes

4 comments:

  1. This is so pretty I love how you added the glitter
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day

    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  2. A fab festive card. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft" challenge #378. Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Very pretty, Ardilla! Thanks for joining us at the Christmas at Sweet Stampin' Challenge. Marsha DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Gorgeous card, thanks for joining us at The Holly and The Ivy.

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...