Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, September 8, 2018

Bloom where you are planted

Hello!
Today I want to show you a CAS and quick card I made to say bye to some dear friends that are leaving. I know they will be very fruitful wherever they are!


I used Sweet November Garden Gnome Myra rubber stamp, I inked it with Tuxedo Black Memento ink and colored it with Koh-i-noor aquarelable pencils. Second time I used this cutie!!!   The stamp is big, so I only used some red cardstock for the mat. I had the sentiment kept in my computer, (sorry, don't remember where I've got it). To embellish I faux stitched around the image and the sentiment with Triplus fine-liner marker Staedtler, I also used some paper flowers and with green twine I made a bow for its center.
I hope you like it.


Challenges:
Simon says (Wed): stamp
Red little wagon: Back to basics
CAS on Friday: flowers
Simply create: stitching
Colour crazy: anything goes
Simon says (Mon): stamp it on
Word Art Wed: anything goes

8 comments:

  1. A great CAS card and I am sure your friends loved it. Thanks for joining the challenge at Little Red Wagon this week.

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is such a pretty card and the image is just adorable ~ thank you so much for sharing and for playing along with us over on the Simon Says Stamp Monday Challenge Blog... x

    ReplyDelete
  3. I think your card is so pretty and I love the color palette! Thanks for joining us at Color Crazy and hope to see you again!
    Tammy DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. So very sweet, love the stamp and design.
    Thanks for joining us at the Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.
    I hope you have a great day :)

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a beautiful CAS leaving card you have made here which fits perfectly the Colour Crazy Challenge this week. I am sure your friends will treasure it. Thank you for entering and best wishes in the draw. Kym (Colour Crazy Challenge Design Team Member).

    ReplyDelete
  6. Lovely card, really beautiful!
    Thank you for joining our challenge at Cas on Friday!
    Mariken DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...