Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Saturday, September 1, 2018

Birthday Penguin

Hello!
After more than 2 years after my last post, I am back with a very simple card. I feel rusty after so much time that I didn't make any card, I was coloring though, but not too often either... life is complicated sometimes!!!!
Anyways, here is my card, hope you like it.


The image is by 2CuteInk, and was colored with Kuretake markers, (the coloring was done by my daughter), and I made the rest.  I cut with a Sizzix circle die and the same for the green cardstock mat. I used a Happy Birthday embossing for the background, a little bit of a very old dp, some green ribbon to embellish it and that's it!



Challenges:

Seize the birthday : Birthday (no rainbow today...) It seems I didn't follow the rules :(
Crafty sentiments: Anything goes
Creates and Makes: Anything goes
Die cutting divashttps://die-cut-divas.blogspot.com: what makes you happy (birthdays)
Digichooseday: Anything goes
Retarte: Anything goes
Simon says: Anything goes
QKR: Anything goes
Crafty Friends: animal/birds
DLArt linky challenge: Anything goes (only 1 a day)

11 comments:

  1. Just adorable!
    Thanks for joining us at Retarte challenge. we would love you to participate with us in the following challenges.
    Maria Pilar DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. This is so adorable, such a bright cheery card!!!
    I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day
    DIANA L.

    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER
    DL.ART DESIGN TEAM MEMBER

    ReplyDelete
  3. Super cute card. Thank you for joining us at Retarte of Stampartpapel. Looking forward to see you again next challenge. Norma DT

    ReplyDelete
  4. Your penguin is adorable :)
    Thanks for joining Die Cuttin' Divas this week!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Ohhh!!! What a sweet and funny card. I love it!!!Thank you for joining us at Retarte of Stampartpapel

    ReplyDelete
  6. What a cute card, Ardilla! The bright yellow background really caught my eyes and it even has dry embossed patterns! Great design♡
    Thank you so much for joining us at Simon Says Stamp Wednesday Challenge.

    Marge
    ××

    ReplyDelete
  7. What a cute and colorful card
    Thanks for joining us at Digi Chooseday
    Julie T

    ReplyDelete
  8. What a wonderful comeback card. Your coloring and card layout are both excellent. Thanks for joining us at QKR Stampede's Challenge this week. DT Kathy [myasperations.blogspot.com] PS Hope you join us again soon

    ReplyDelete
  9. Ooops. Just noticed that it was your daughter that did the great coloring. She did a great job.

    ReplyDelete
  10. Spectacular card for a comeback, Ardilla! But I am sorry that you've not followed all the rules of Seize the Birthday - kindly go thought them - they are all there in the main blog! And do join us again - we'd love to see more of your beautiful cards!

    ReplyDelete
  11. A great card - thanks so much for sharing it with us at the Crafty Friends Challenge Blog.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...