Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, September 4, 2018

Gingermen card

Hello friends!
I made my first Christmas card and here it is! It is a very CAS one :)


The ginger-man image is a freebie at Beccy's, I printed and colored it a couple of years ago, when I still didn't have markers.... I cut out each of them and used some foamy tape to place it on the red gingham mat. To embellish the card I used a green Christmas ribbon and added some glitter.


Hope you like it!

Challenges:
Artistic inspirations: Anything goes
613 Avenue create: ATG + CAS
Lil patch of crafty friends: anything goes
Simon says: anything goes
Craftyhazenuts Christmas: anything Christmas (optional: angel)
Craftyhazelnuts patterned paper: anything goes
A bit more time to craft: anything goes
My time to craft: Christmas in August
Beccy's place: ATG with Beccy's image (optional: fancy fold)
Love to scrap: Anything goes
DLArt linky challenge: anything goes
Digichoose: anything goes

9 comments:

  1. Such a cute CAS card. Thanks for sharing with us today over at Digichoosday

    ReplyDelete
  2. Wonderful Christmas card, love the gingerbread men. Thanks for joining us at the CHNC Christmas Weekly this week for our "Anything Goes, add an Angel"Challenge.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Lovely little gingerbread men. Thank you for taking part in the "My Time To Craft" challenge #378 Sam x

    ReplyDelete
  4. These are adorable and I just came across my gingerbread stamps today so I may be making GB cookies soon. I love it.
    Thank you for joining my DL.ART Thankful Thursday Anything Goes SEPTEMBER 2018 Linky Challenge. Have a blessed day


    DL.ART
    DIANA L.

    ReplyDelete
  5. What a fabulous start to your Christmas cards Ardilla, you've done a great job! I love the way you've popped up all the little gingerbread men, they look like they're quite thick when you see them front on. I love the ribbon you added and the wonderful gingham background paper, it gives you project a wonderful festive look. Love it!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  6. Very cute - love the gingham background.

    Thanks for joining us at My Time to Craft.

    Helen x

    ReplyDelete
  7. Thanks for joining in the fun at Polkadoodles DigiChoosday Challenge, your card is perfect, Liz x

    ReplyDelete
  8. Thank you for joining us at challenge Artisctic Inspiration
    DT Maria

    ReplyDelete
  9. Wonderful creation. Thank you very much for joining our challenge at Crafthazelnut's Patterned Paper challenges. Hope to see you next time.
    Hugs, Iwona

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...