Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Monday, November 16, 2020

Give Thanks

 Hello, dear friends!

Today I want to show you a new creation I made, it is a small watercolor painting (A5 size:15 x 21 cm). 


I was inspired by the season of autumn and Thanksgiving. I painted this wreath with my watercolor set "Sonet" and a few synthetic round art brushes on a 200g watercolor paper. As you can see I am just learning this technique and made a few mistakes but I am very happy with the result. I hope you like it too.



Challenges:

International Art and Soul: Gratitude
Dare2BArtzy: Thankful
Catch the bug: Thankful
Colour Crazy Craft: anything coloring goes
Crafty Gal Corner: Thankful

6 comments:

  1. Very Pretty! Thanks for joining Colour Crazy Craft Challenges, good luck! Dawn Colour Crazy DT

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous painting!
    Sorry for the late comment.
    Thank you for joining Catch the Bug Theme Challenge.
    Hugs from Africa!
    OlgaB

    ReplyDelete
  3. I love your card with the beautiful sentiment and flowers. Thanks for joining us at INTAAS. Hazel x

    ReplyDelete
  4. What a lovely card and beautifully painted too. Thank you for joining in at Colour Crazy Craft Challenge. Sarah DT

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...