Seamos amigas.../ Be my friend...

Become a follower

Hello!
If you like what you see, why don't become a follower? If you have a blog, I will follow you too, please leave your blog's name as a comment. Let's inspire each other!

Tuesday, October 2, 2018

Special wedding

Hello, dear friends!
Thanks for visiting me today!!!! I would like to show you a wedding card I made for a friend who is getting married in a few days....


The image is a freebie at Becci's. I colored it with copic and kuretake markers. I used an oval die (sizzix) cut for the image and the white mat. I used some blue because the bride told me, she will have some blue details, and blue will be the color in the decorations. To embellish it I used a white ribbon and made a bow, I also used three small pearls. The sentiment I printed it myself using microsoft word.


As the couple is moving after they get married we still don't know if to give a real physical gift or just money for them to buy when they settle, so I prepared a money pocket for the inside but still didn't attach it (we still need to decide). It looks something like this:



Challenges:
Simon says: anything goes
DLArt: linky challenge (ATG)
Fussy and fancy: white on white with a splach of color
Colour crazy: coloring anything goes
QKR Stampede anything goes
Crafty creations: anything goes
Creative moments: anything goes (opt autumn colors)
House that stamps built: anything goes
Becci's place: ATG w/Becci's stamps
Craft Dee's Bowz: ATG w/handmade bow

3 comments:

  1. Your card is beautiful Ardilla, I love all the embossing. White on white always looks so elegant and is perfect for a wedding. You did a great job colouring the image too. Beautiful!
    Cheers,
    Beccy

    ReplyDelete
  2. Gorgeous colouring and card make up, thanks for playing at colour crazy craft challenge, good luck with you entry, hugs Lynsey DT xx

    ReplyDelete
  3. What a beautiful wedding card and that little satin bow is a fabulous embellishment! Thanks for joining us at Craft-Dee BowZ! --Gail

    ReplyDelete

Thanks for taking time to comment. I really appreciate it!!!!

Gracias por usar tu tiempo para comentar. Lo aprecio mucho!!!!

Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...